There is a wealth of information that can be found here but if you still have any questions, please
Contact Us Here.
Schedule for Special Examination October 2016click here
Regarding Special Carry Over Paper Examination Oct 2016click here
1. The special Back papers for 2016 Passout Batch are scheduled in the 2nd week of August 2016 for only final year of papers.
2. Please fill the Exam forms at your Director’s office on or before 28.7.2016 with fee of Rs.1500/- each paper for a maximum of 4 papers.
3. No Exam form will be accepted after this date. click here
On 12th February, NIU made an impressive start of its Campus Placements for the academic session 2015-16. click here
Dr R Shoureshi, Vice President New York Institute of Technology, visited the campus on 12th Feb 2016 looking for collaboration in Engineering & Technology, Education, Management and Architecture. click here
Republic Day Celebration.click here
International Conference on "Mathematics for Brain Studies" 1-3 February, 2016 click here
Inspirational Seminar on Thoughts of Swami Vivekanandaclick here
Noida International University has been Awarded as "Best University in North India" by Royal Brands.click here
Christmas Celebration.click here
6 weeks Summer Workshop for International Students- July/August 2016 click here
International Conference on Skill Development, 18-19th February, 2016 click here
NIU Celebrated Constitution Day and National Law Dayclick here
Conference report of Dr. Archana Tiwariclick here
Workshop on Street Defense With Krav Magaclick here
Press Noteclick here
‘Global Megatrends’ in India Context by Mr. Deepak Vohra who is Ambassador of India to South Sudan.click here
School of Nursing's fresher's party and Diwali celebrations.click here
We are glad to announce that we won 2 gold and 1 silver medal in badminton in Open National Inter-University Sports Championship held on 20th & 21st November in G.D. Goenka University, Gurgaon.click here
Guest Lecture at BBDU.click here
We are honored to receive Pride of India Award, 2015 by the NRI Foundation.click here
Pro-Chancellor Dr. Vikram Singh is felicitated by the Akhil Bhartiya Vidwat Parishad by Union Home Minister Rajnath Singh.click here
Dr. Vikram Singh, Pro Chancellor NIU was felicitated by the Union Home Minister Mr. Raj Nath Singh. This award pertains to Excellence; and has been awarded by the prestigious "AKHIL BHARTIYA VIDWAT PARISHAD'' (ALL INDIA ACADEMIC COUNCIL).click here
Activity on Gandhi Jayanti-SOE (School of Education)click here
A Report on Workshop “Investment Awareness”click here
Special Supplementary Back papers are scheduled for all passing out batches of 2015 from Nov.2,2015. Last date for submission of Examination forms, obtainable from Accounts, is 28th October.
NOIDA INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY RECEIVED ACHIEVER'S IN HIGHER EDUCATION AWARDclick here
Programme for Orientation Day (First year student) 2015-2016click here
Independence Day Celebration with Swacch Bharat Abhiyan.click here
Application for Re-evaluationclick here
Fee Noticeclick here
LIBRARY MEMBERSHIP FORM (Faculty)click here
LIBRARY MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION -Student’sclick here
Ph.D Entrance Result July 2015click here
Academic Calendar 2015-16click here
Job Openingclick here
School of Nursing has been renewed for the academic session 2015-16, with a total intake of 20 ANM and 40 GNM Students. click here
Opening of Professor, Assoc Professor & asst Professor in the School of Architecture click here
Postponement of Examination click here
Last date of filling the examination formclick here
Ph.D Admission Entrance Exam July 2015click here
Fest of India 2015 on 16th and 17th April 2015.click here
MR.X - NIU College Activity - 4th April 2015click here
Exam Notificationclick here
Holi Noticeclick here
Even semester fee submission between 12th January 2015 – 16th February 2015.click here
Result declaration of december-January 2015 by March 15, 2015.
The mid term examination will be held in the last week of March 2015, the dates will be announced in first week of March 2015.
We are going to commence the End Term Examination from December 08,2014.click here
To view the datesheets of all schools click here
This is to inform to all the Students, that the END TERM Examination is commencing from December 05,2014. click here
All the students are hereby informed that fee for the even semester has to be submitted between 12th January 2015 – 16th February 2015. click here for more details
Free Shuttle service from Pari Chowk, Greater Noida to the campus, for admission counseling. For details call 01204862200.
Letter to Parents - Students, click here for details
Final Academic Calendar - 2014-15, click here for details
B.Arch Approval Letter, click here for details
UGC-LETTER,click here for details
NIU All India Engineering Scholarship cum Entrance Test, click here for details
Benefits of AIU membership Click here
Press Release Event "PRINCIPAL MEET" held in Noida International University. Click here
Dr. Vikram Singh participated in UGC's Diamond Jubilee celebrations
Vineet Joshi Chairman CBSE addresses over 150 school principals in the principal meet held at Noida International University
UGC Notice on Prohibition of Tobacco, for details click here
Click here to check your result
The aim of art is to represent not the outward appearance of things, but their inward significance.
The definition of Art has been changed with time; it has worked visa-versa for human civilization. There was a change in Art because of human revolutionary acts or there was a change in human livings because of revolutionary attempt in art. The classical definition of Art derived from the Latin word "ars" (meaning "skill" or "craft") "the product of a body of knowledge, most often using a set of skills." One needs to recognize this ability of skills and the realization and practice of it leads to artistic journey.
Fine Art is the making and study of visual art. It educates and prepares students to become artists and to follow other practices that are aligned to the making of art. The curriculum is centered on the individual student’s potential and imagination. At present Offering programs in Painting, Applied Art, Sculpture, and the School of Fine Arts curriculum is informed by the research and practice of faculty abreast of evolving ideas in these disciplines. Through interdisciplinary and multicultural approaches, classes emphasize the primacy of visual literacy in the formation of the engaged, humanistic individual. Focusing on undergraduate learning, faculty work closely with students to guide them in their respective areas of inquiry.
In Bachelors of Four years Students develop their studio work in discussion with the school’s lecturers, tutors and visiting staff. They are allocated a tutor at the outset, who monitors progress, sets targets and directs them in their studies. Work is regularly presented and discussed at group crits involving staff and students from across the school. Alongside this, workshops and projects designed to introduce a range of techniques and approaches are offered throughout the year. In addition, students taught practical classes in drawing and human anatomy as well as lectures, seminars and tutorials in art history. Experimentation is highly encouraged. Years two and three are similar in structure and continue the tutorial system introduced in the first year. All students are required to continue the study of art history and theory. Students are expected to establish a strong bond between the interests of the Art History and their studio studies. Forth year is the crucial year as each student has to focus on developing their individual mannerism to execute their works. For MFA we provide individual studios for students to work which helps them to create their own suitable ambiance to practice art. In between the two years they have to pursue Internship under any established Artist in India and end of the second year they have to write dissertation on any area of art which will be discussed during the viva-vase and final annual display.
Here at NIU students get the most suitable ambiance to explore creative ideas and basic facilities and infrastructure. The magnificent architecture of the university, amazing landscape helps students to get inspires and influenced. The calmness and serenity in the atmosphere allows meeting one to one’s own self. Welcome to The School of Fine Arts, Noida International University.
After graduation, most students go on to work in fine art as practicing artists, teachers and art writers, or as curators in public and private galleries and for arts councils and organizations. Many also pursue careers in academia, architecture and the film industry. We maintain close ties with former students and keenly follow their developing careers.
School of Fine Arts has following Faculty Profile
- Pooja Panchal
- Narender Kumar
- Sarita Singh
Name - Pooja Panchal
Address - 81D, MIG Flats, Near Lotus Boulevards, Sector-100, Noida, Uttar Pradesh
E-mail - email@example.com
- 2012 – 2014 Master in Art, Design & Communication (Painting), Faculty of Arts and Humanities, CEPT University, Ahmadabad.
- 2013 Cleard NET (National Eligiblity Test) and received JRF (Junior Research Fellowship)
- 2006-2007 Bridge Course in Art History & Aesthetics, Faculty of Fine Arts, M.S. University, Vadodara.
- 2003-2006 Graduate (B.A. With Gujarati Literature) Gujarat University, Ahmadabad.
- 2003-2005 Post Diploma in Visual Arts (Painting), Faculty of Fine Arts, M.S. University, Vadodara.
- 1999-2003 Diploma in Fine Arts (Painting), Sheath C. N. College of Fine Arts, Ahmadabad.
- 2010 – 2012 Lecturer at Fine Arts Faculty, Veer Narmad South Gujarat University, Surat. 2012 Audio Visual presentation of Art & Architecture at Faculty of Architecture, Sarvajanik College of Engineering & Technology (SCET), Surat.
- 2013 Internship under an eminent artist Mithu Sen based in Delhi.
- 2003 Hutheesing Visual Centre, Ahmadabad.
- 2004 Contemporary Art Gallery, Ahmadabad.
- 2005 Kanoria Centre for Arts, Ahmadabad.
- 2006 Preview at Contemporary Art Gallery, Ahmadabad.
- 2006 Kamalnayan Bajaj Art Gallery, Mumbai. (Sponsored by the Gujarat State Lalitkala Academy)
- 2007 Rabindrabhavan Lalitkala, Delhi.
- 2008 “Amadavd etle Amadavad”, Karma Art Gallery, Ahmadabad.
- 2008 “HUB-A Contemporary Parampara”, the exhibition hall, Fine Arts Faculty, Baroda.
- 2009 “feb show” Red earth gallery, ABS tower, Baroda.
- 2009 “HUB- camp show, the exhibition hall, Fine Arts Faculty, Baroda.
- 2010 “Let’s talk” Group Show at Exhibit 320, Delhi.
- 2010 One week Art Camp at Baroda organized by Diyaa Art Foundation, Baroda.v
- 2010 “Abreast totems” Group show at Mon Art Gallery, Kolkata.
- 2011 “Intravenous Drip” Group show at Amdavad ni Gufa, Ahmadabad.
- 2011 “The Smart Show” Group show at Amdavadni Gufa, Ahmadabad.
- 2011 “Nexusart II” Group show at Amdavadni gufa, Ahmadabad.
- 2011 “Art Bull” Auction 2011, Delhi.
- 2012 “The Dramatics of Diverse Interpretations/Perspectives”, Art Konsult Gallery, Delhi.
- 2012 “HUB 2012” Group show, Gallery, Faculty of fine arts, Baroda.
- 2012 “Mending fences” Group show, Art gallery, Science Centre, Surat.
- 2013 "Contested Terrain" Group show by Tangerine Art Space gallery at Hallegua Hall, Jew Town, Mattancherry, Kerala.
- 2013 “R.A.P.E.” Group show at Art Konsult Gallery, Delhi.
- 2013 “Self portrait” Group show during AIAF (Ahmadabad International Art Festival), Amdavad Ni Gufa, Ahmadabad.
- 2013 Group show of 65 women artists, attribute to Jasu Shilpi (Sculpture), Hathising Visual Art Center, Ahmadabad.
- 2015 Group show at Hotel Oberoi, Best collegeart.com, Delhi.
- 2003 Gujarat Lalitkala Academy, Ahmadabad.
- 2005 Rabindrabhavan, New Delhi.
- 2006 Hutheesing Visual Arts, Ahmadabad.
- 2009 “HUB”-camp, Vasad, near Baroda. (7 days) (10 artists)
- 2009 Divya Art Foundation Art Camp, Vaghodiya Road, Baroda (7 days) (10 artists)
- 2010 One week Art workshop at Lucknow National Lalitkala Academy, Lucknow.
- 2013 “chaap”- collaborative installation, Kochi miseries Biennale, Fort Kochi.
- Kanoria Centre for Arts, Ahmadabad.
- Hutheesing Visual Art Centre, Ahmadabad.
- Space studio, Baroda.
- Private Collection, Ahmadabad.
- Private Collection, Mumbai.
- Private Collection, Delhi.
- HUB, Baroda.
- National Lalitkala Academy, Lucknow.
- 2005-2006 Free Studio, 10 Months in Painting at Kanoria Centre for Art.
- 2008-2010 SPACE STUDIO, Chhani Road, Baroda.
- 2008 One month (5th November to 5th December) “International two Artist Residency” organized by “Sandarbh” at Partapur, Banswara, Rajasthan.
- 2010 National Art Camp, Lalitkala Academy, Lucknow.
Name - Narender Kumar
Designation - Assistant Professor
Department - School of Fine Art(Applied Art)
|2004||M.F.A (APPLIED ART)||DEPRT. OF FINE ART KURUKSHETRA UNIVERSITY||KURUKSHETRA UNIVERSITY (KURUKSHETRA)||FIRST CLASS|
|2012||B.F.A (APPLIED ART)||GOVT. COLLEGE OFART, SEC. 10 C, CHANDIGARH||PUNJAB UNIVERSITY (CHANDIGARH)||FIRST CLASS|
|2006||12th||PANCHSHEEL MODREN SR. SEC. SCHOOL, SONEPAT.||BHIWANI BOARD OF SCHOOL EDUCATION HARYANA||FIRST CLASS|
|2004||10th||S.M HINDU SR. SEC. SCHOOL, SONEPAT.||BHIWANI BOARD OF SCHOOL EDUCATION HARYANA||FIRST CLASS|
- One year teaching experience as a Lecturer in Applied Art department Subharti University, Meerut
- Logo & Ad Designing
- Wall Painting
- Workshop Organizing
- Float Making
AWARDS & ACHIEVEMENT
- Certificate of appreciation for Organize a graphics and photography workshop for applied art, at SIFF dated (18-apr-2015).
- Haryana police first class commendation certificate by Lekh Ram Dabas, IPS, A.D.G.P./director, S.C.R.B., Haryana, Madhuban. (for making paintings & posters of stop rape, save girl child, stop violence against women etc.)
- Awards certificate of participation in Chandigarh carnival
- Certificate of appreciation (for the participation in the 2nd Chandigarh National Craft Mela)
- Certificate for merit of photography (for the work, titled- shadow of the enchanted soul) by Haryana institute of fine art, Karnal.
- Certificate of merit (for the participation in the inter school painting competition) S.M Hindu Sr. Sec. School.
- Participation in Annual art exhibition B.F.A 1st to 4rth year, at Govt. College Of Art, Sec. 10C, Chandigarh.
- Participation in making sand portrait on “Life & Earth” art exhibition, at Govt. College Of Art, Sec. 10C, Chandigarh.
- Participated in Common Wealth Games “Float Making” - 2010
- Participated in summer camp in S.M Hindu ser. Sec. School in June 2011
- Participation in the Ocular art exhibition at Museum & Art Gallery, Dept. Of fine art Kurukshetra University Kurukshetra
- Participation in Annual art exhibition(Solo Show) at Museum & Art Gallery, Dept. Of fine art Kurukshetra University Kurukshetra
- Corel Draw
- Painting & Designing
- Basic Ms-Office Software
- Acrylic Color
- Water Color
- Reliance little genius course in basics & internet
OTHER INTERESTS & SPARE TIME ACTIVITIES
- Photography, Painting, Designing.
- Self Evaluation
- Interacting With People
- Listening Soft Music
- Yoga, Cricket, Chess, Singing, Reading story & News.
- Positive Attitude
- Quick Learner
- Self-confidence & Hard working
- Sincere & Co-Operative
- Broad Minded With High Level Of Learn Ability
- Well versed with internet, computer hardware
- Good Motivator
- Can mould under any conditions
- Ability to work in a team as a leading member
QUALIFICATION:- B.F.A & M.F.A (Applied Art)
ADDRESS:- V.P.O KHEWRA,
DISTT. SONEPAT (HARYANA)
Contact No:- +91-9802066020, +91-9466189989,
Marital Status:- Single,
Name - Sarita Singh
E-Mail id - firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile No -8860522075, 09415058440
To work in a professional and challenging environment, where I can make the best use of my knowledge in an organization, where work and team spirit is recognized and rewarded.
|M.F.A(Art History)||Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi.||2014||I|
|B.V.A(Panting)||Art Collage Lucknow Uni||2012||I|
|Polytechnic||G.G.P ,Varanasi U.P.||2008||I|
ARTS ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:
- Six month work shop in (Painting) from state Lalit kala Academy, Lucknow.
- Six month work shop in (Sculpture) from State Lalit kala Academy, Lucknow.
- One month work shop in (Pahadi Kala) from State Lalit kala Academy, Lucknow.
- South Asian Culture Studies, U. k. in Jamia Millia Islamia New Delhi
- State Lalit Kala Academy, Lucknow.(2010)
- Lucknow University(2010)
- Meerut camp(2011)
- Frist prize in (Rangoli) from kailash hall Lucknow University.
- Second prize in (Land Scape) from state Lalit Kala Academy, Lucknow.
- Second prize in (Rangoli)from hall of girls residence, MIRAAS Jamia Millia Islamia New Delhi.(2014)
- Third prize in (Ram Katha Panting) from Katha Museum Ayodhya Faizabad.
- Third prize in (pot making ) from hall of girls residence, Jamia Millia Islamia New Delhi.(2014)
- Consolation prize in(Rangoli)from MIRAAS , Jamia Millia Islamia New Delhi.(2013)
- NDMC Centenary Art Exhibition (2014), by All India Fine Arts & Crafts Society, New Delhi.
- State Lalit kala Academy, Group Exhibition Lucknow (2010).
- State Group Exhibition Meerut(2011)
- Aria art Exhibition, group show-Kanpur University Kanpur (2011).
- 30th Annual art Exhibition, State Lalit Kala Academy, Lucknow.
- Three year diploma in fashion technology from government girls Polytechnic Varanasi (U.P.)with first division (2006)
- ASHIMA Ltd. Group Textile Industrial, Ahemadabad.
- Winker Jeans & Casuals Denim Export Patparganj, Delhi
FATHER’S NAME : Mr. Samar Bahadur Singh
MOTHER’S NAME :Mrs. Usha Singh
DATE OF BIRTH : 30/04/1989
MARITAL STATUS : Married
GENDER : Female
LINGUAL ABILITIES : Hindi ,English
STRONG POINT : Have positive learning attitude
|S. NO.||PROGRAMME||COURSES OFFERED||DURATION||ELIGIBILITY||FEE PER SEMESTER IN|
|Non Sponsored||Sponsored / International Student|
|1||BFA||Painting||4 years||Minimum 45% Marks in 10+2||24,000||32,000|
|Applied Arts||4 years||24,000||32,000|
|2||MFA||Painting||2 years||Minimum 45% Marks in Graduation with relevant subjects||25,000||33,000|
|Applied Arts||2 years||25,000||33,000|
- Academic Security Fee for UG Course - Rs. 10,000/-(Refundable)
- Academic Security Fee for PG Course - Rs. 10,000/-(Refundable)
- Academic Security Fee for Ph.D. Course - Rs. 10,000/-(Refundable)
- Mediclaim Insurance for all candidates - Rs.2000