APPLICATION PROCESS FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
Thank you for your interest in applying to the Noida International University. In this section you will given the essentials of the application process as well as important information for international students and those with international credentials.
It is recommended that you submit all application material as only complete files will be given priority for admission. If your documents are found missing, you will be notified immediately and your application will not be reviewed until they are received.
The Application Process
Step 1 – Complete the Online Application
Students may apply to various programmes online.
- First select the programme you would like to apply to.
- Review all the details and requirements to understand the documents you need to submit.
- Complete the online application form. Prospective students are requested to read the instructions very
carefully before completing the online Application form.
- After submitting the online application form you will receive a unique application number. Please mention your unique application number in all future correspondences.
An online application must be completed and submitted before sending any supporting materials to the University.
This will ensure that these materials can be linked with your application as they are received. To complete the Noida International University online application, click on the link www.niu.edu.in/registration/
Step 2 – Pay your Application Fee
When you submit your online application, you will be assessed a INR 1100 non-refundable application processing fee through the payment gateway. Alternatively, you make a bank transfer, the details of which could be found from an International Admissions Advisor at email@example.com.
Step 3 – Submit Transcripts
Applicants must send the below listed official, sealed undergraduate and graduate transcripts:
- Class 10/ SSC Mark Sheet / “O” Level certificate or equivalent mark-sheet
- 10+2/ Intermediate Marks sheet /“A” Level Certificate or equivalent mark-sheet for Under-graduate and
- Graduation or equivalent mark-sheet for Post Graduate courses
- Photocopy of Passport
On meeting the eligibility criteria you will be sent a provisional eligibility letter. After obtaining the provisional eligibility letter you may apply for your VISA and then further come for the personal interview along with your original documents. After the personnel interview and verification of your documents you will have to deposit the full fee for the conversion of provisional admission into confirmed admission.
One of the most important things all international students must do is that he/she has to register with the Foreigner’s Regional Registration Office (FRRO). This must be done in 14 days of arrival or else you attract a penalty fee.
For any further information or query you may contact an International Admissions Advisor at firstname.lastname@example.org