NSAT (NIU Scholarship cum Admission Test) is applicable to the students seeking admission to the following programs.
Students who have secured rank in following exams are exempted from NSAT’18 however they can still apply to avail the scholarships offered through NSAT’18
|B.Tech||JEE-Mains||Less than 300000|
|Law||CLAT/LSAT||Valid Score Card|
Instructions for filling up online application for NSAT’18
- Students are required to fill in all mandatory information mentioned with *
- Student can appear for NSAT in two modes:
Online : Any where in India
A test link will be sent to the registered email id of student which will generate the test on given schedule mentioning to open on scheduled date & time. The link will be active only on scheduled time and student has to attempt the test as per the time schedule and duration after that link will be expired and no request for rescheduling will be considered.
- There is a pre requisite of computer with webcam facility for attempting online mode for test.
Offline : At 26 centers across India
An admit card will be sent to registered email id mentioning the details of exam date, time and centre address. Candidate is required to report at the centre on date & time with a copy of the Admit Card and any Govt. issued photo-ID card.
- Centre will verify the candidates based on Admit card, photo ID card & Attendance Roster for that centre. Centre will take the candidate’s signature on Attendance roster and will help the candidates to login & start his/her exam.
- Candidates can opt for upto 3 exam centres of their choice from the drop-down list however University has the right to cancel and allocate students of one centre to other nearby centre if number of students for opted location is very less.
- Candidates not finding any centre of his/her choice can opt for online exam.
SCHOLARSHIPS ON OFFER THROUGH NSAT’2018
|1 to 10||50% scholarship on Tuition fee for 1st year|
|11 to 50||20% scholarship on Tuition fee for 1st year|
|51 to 100||10% scholarship on Tuition fee for 1st year|