Dr. Akshita Duha Juneja (PT)
BPT COORDINTOR, ASST. PROFESSOR
- Completed Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT) from AJIPT, Delhi University
- Post-Graduation: (MPT)-Cardiopulmonary from IAMR.
- Registered with Delhi Council of Physiotherapy
- Certified ACLS & BLS Provider from American Heart Association and have done certificate course in Yoga training from Morarji Desai National Institute of yoga.
BPT COORDINTOR, ASST. PROFESSOR
Academic Experience: 2 years
- NIU - Assistant professor and Class Coordinator.
- Impact Paramedical and Health Institute, Delhi-Incharge, Department of Physiotherapy.
Clinical experience : 3+
- Yashoda Super Speciality Hospital, Kaushambi- Former ICU Incharge, Department of Physiotherapy.
- Delhi Council of Child Welfare- Former Physiotherapy.
- Sir Gangaram Hospital- Former Intern.
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT) from AJIPT Delhi University,
- Masters of Physiotherapy (MPT) in Cardiopulmonary from IAMR, DCPT.
Area of Interest
Critical Care, Pediatrics, Gynaecology, Ortho.
Skill sets & Expertise
ICU Rehab, Pediatrics and Geriatric ortho and neuro Rehab.
Certifications (if any)
Basic life support (CPR AND AED), Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) from AHA; Certificate Course in Yoga from Morarji Desai National Institute of yoga
Research and Publications
- The Burden of Gender Based Violence among Women's Mental and Physical Health on The Prospective Of Covid 19 Scenario: A Systematic Review (Journal of Positive School Psychology).
- Treatment Seeking Behaviours among Migrants: A Systemic Review (Neuroquantology).
- Comparison Of Segmental Stabilization Exercises To General Spinal Exercises, In The Treatment Of Chronic Low Back Pain: A Randomized Controlled Trial [International Journal of Medical Science and Current Research (IJMSCR) ]
- AN INTELLIGENT SYSTEM AND METHOD FOR AUTOMATIC TARGET IDENTIFICATION, TRACKING AND SAFETY EVALUATION FOR RADIOTHERAPY [INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY INDIA].
- AN INTELLIGENT METHOD FOR SOCIAL MEDIA SHORT TEXT-BASED USER MENTAL STATE GRADING SYSTEM '
Awards and Recognitions :
- Prime Guest for the World Down Syndrome Day (WDSD) by Manbhavan, New Delhi.
- Prime Guest in the 7th Convocation cum Award Ceremony 2022 on January 2, 2022 by Manovikas Charitable Society.
- Special Guest of Honour on completing 100 episodes (Platinum Jubilee) on December 25th, 2021 by Manovikas Charitable Society.
- Panelist at webinar on “CANCER PREVENTION AND PALLIATIVE CARE” conducted on 12 May, 2022 by School of Allied Health Science, Noida International University & Dharamshila Cancer Foundation.
- Speaker at webinar on “FIRST AID” conducted on 23rd October, 2021 by Manbhavan, New delhi.
- Speaker at webinar on “FIRST AID” on 11th September, 2021 by Impact Paramedical and Health Institute, New Delhi.
- Panelist at webinar on “CANCER PREVENTION AND PALLIATIVE CARE” conducted on 15 May, 2021 by Dharamshila Cancer Foundation.
- Moderator at webinar on “PROBIOTICS AND IMMUNITY-The LINK” conducted on 29 May, 2021 by IPHI & Yakult Danone Pvt. Ltd.
- Speaker at webinar on ‘POLYCYSTIC OVARIAN DISEASE’ conducted on 10th April, 2021 by Impact Paramedical and Health Institute, New Delhi.
DCPT (Delhi Council of Physiotherapy)
- 3 days Training programme on “Outcome based Education & Attainment of CO”
- Basic life support (CPR AND AED);
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) from AHA;
- Certificate Course in Yoga from Morarji Desai National Institute of yoga;
- Introduction to poliomyelitis and global Polio eradication initiative- WHO.
- COVID-19 operational planning guidelines and COVID-19 partner’s platform to support country preparedness and response- World Health Organization.
- Healthy Ageing for Impact in 21st Century: Global online Leaders Training- WHO.s
Link to personal website/Blog
▪ Dogging COVID-19 with physiotherapy.
▪ How lungs can be protected?
▪ How to effectively use prone position?
▪ Physiotherapy in PCOS.