Department/School/Special Centre :
School of Fine Arts
Off. Email ID :
2019: UGC NTA-NET Qualified
MVA - Visual Arts, Dr, B.R. Ambedkar University, New Delhi (2015-17)
BFA - Painting, College Of Art, Delhi University (2011- 15)
Areas of Teaching Interest :
To teach Drawing and Painting
Teaching Art History
Courses Taught - Drawing , Painting, Composition , Site Specific Art, Art Criticism, Creative Painting, Modern Art
Areas of Research Interest/Specialization :
Contemporary art, New Media, Kinetic and Site Specific Art
Awards & Honours :
2018-20, Scholarship to Young Artists in the category of Visual Arts (Others) by the Ministry of Culture, Human Resource Development, Government of India.
- 2023, ‘Appearances and Phantasia’ an exhibition of 7 Artists from India at One Street Gallery, Henry Bay, United Kingdom
- 2022 ‘UNURUM’ International Art festival 2022, Balasore, Odisha
- 2019 ‘BRIEF PARPABLES OF DYSTOPIA’, an exhibition of artist from India at MOMus: Museum of Contemporary Art, Thessaloniki, Greece
- 2017, International Artist Residency organized by Art for Change Foundation in collaboration with CSJ (Counsel of Secure Justice) https://artforchange.space/
- 2017, “Other Voices: Other Cities” collaboration art project with Sue Williamson supported by Prameya Art Foundation.
- 2022 ‘SURFACE 07’, exhibition at Artbuzz Studios, Delhi
- 2022 ‘Notes on Tending’, organized by Foundation for Indian Contemporary Art at Indian Art Fair 2022, at NSIC Exhibition Ground, Okhla, Delhi
- 2020 Judged an Online Competition on Visual Arts and Indigenous toys and games under Kala Utsav 2021, Kendriya Vidyalaya No. 1 A.F.S. Hindan, Ghaziabad
- 2019 ‘Call to Disorder: Experiments in Practice and Research’, an exhibition Curated by Vidya Shivadas at Serendipity Arts Festival, Goa in collaboration with FICA. http://www.ficart.org/call-to-
- 2018 Rigel, group show at Orissa Modern Art Gallery, Bhubaneshwar, Odisha
- 2018 ‘Pidgin: A Visual Interplay’, group show at NIV Art Centre, New Delhi
- 2018 ‘WO- MEN’, Group show at M.F. Husain Art Gallery, New Delhi
- 2018 Indian Art Fair 2018, work has been acquired by Collection Bureau, New Delhi
- 2017 ‘Meeting Halfway’, group show at Ambedkar University, New Delhi
- 2016 ‘ESPACO’, group show at Lalit Kala Akademi, Rabindra Bhavan, New Delhi
- 2016 ‘Archival Investigation’, group show at Ambedkar University, New Delhi
- 2013-14 All India Women Artists’ Contemporary Art Exhibition, Chandigarh
- 2012-15 Annual Art Exhibition College of Art, New Delhi
Seminar/ Conference /FDP
- 2022, attended “Rethinking Sustainable Education for Sustainability in a Pandemic Age”, the 3rd Virtual and 9th Annual International Conference Organized by ISCEST, Nigeria.
- 2022, A FLOCK of art practitioner- invited to participate in two days presentation, Seminar, Display & Performance Art on the topic “ART PRACTICES AND TODAY” organized by Young Hearts at Kaladham Society, Greater Noida.
- 2022, presented Paper in the seminar on ‘Art Criticism, Contemporary Art Practices and Writing’ Organized by School of Fine Arts, Noida International University.
- 2021, participated in 4th Annual IADEA Art Educators Conference organized by Indian Art and Design Educators Association.
- 2021, participated in Faculty Development Program entitled “Creative Teaching & Research Writing in Fine Art” organized by School of Fine Arts, Noida International University.
- 2020, participated in Faculty Development Program entitled “New Media & Material in Contemporary Art” organized by School of Fine Arts, Noida International University.