- On 21st February MBA students of Noida International University went for an industrial visit to PepsiCo’s bottling unit Varun Beverages Ltd.
- 46 students participated in this event which was a part of the Corporate Connect Program.
- The students were accompanied by senior faculty members of School Of Business Administration Dr Pallavi Tandon & Mr Rahul Kapoor.
- The delegation was received by the HR team led by Ms Shreya Singh who briefed students regarding the organisation,products & process followed.
- The students were splitted in two groups & were handed over to the Quality assurance team who took them to the plant tour to view the manufacturing facilities & explained the steps taken to deliver quality products.
- A Q&A round was kept for the students to answer their queries which they participated in very enthusiastically.
- The visit concluded with a vote of thanks & momento presentation to the industry officials by Dr Pallavi & Mr Rahul followed by refreshment arranged by Varun Beverages management.
- Students got an insight on how professional organisations work & methodically plan,coordinate, execute the whole process through team work.
Department of Psychology, SLA
Deptt. Of Psychology, SLA, organized a day’s visit to the Prajna Inclusive Special School in Greater Noida. Dr. Shivani Tomar and Dr. Mohd. Anas, Assistant Professors, […]
Students from School of Architecture, Noida International University participated in ZONASA (zonal NASA convention), from 20th to 24th October 2019. ZoNASA promotes inter-college interaction by teaming […]
Visit to Rashtrapati Bhavan one of the most inspiring historic places of India was organized by School of Liberal Arts on October 31, 2019 (Thursday), total of 74 students & faculties from all eight departments of the school accompanied during the visit.
Visit to Rashtrapati Bhavan one of the most inspiring historic places of India was organized by School of Liberal Arts on October 31, 2019 (Thursday), total […]
SFA VISIT TO NATIONAL MUSEUM 2019
“Art wasn’t supposed to look nice; it was supposed to make you feel something”——- Rainbow Rowell SFA NIU students got an opportunity to visit National Museum, […]