Prof. (Dr.) Aparna Sharma Dean,
School of Liberal Arts,
Noida International University, U.P., India.
NIU International Journal Of Human Rights
UGC CARE Listed Journal
Scope, Aims & Objectives
NIU International Journal of Human Rights, a UGC CARE listed, peer-reviewed annually published journal since 2014 seeks to provide a platform for engaging in multi-disciplinary discussions on themes of social sciences, law and humanities. The journal has a global reach and is widely read by scholars and practitioners across the world.
- The purpose of the journal is to disseminate research results and the content supports high level learning, teaching and research in human rights & allied disciplines.
- Articles accepted for publication in the journal are peer-reviewed.
- More than 75% of contributions published in the journal emanate from multiple institutions.
- The journal has an International Standard Serial Number (ISSN : 2394-0298).
- The journal is published annually.
- The journal has an Advisory Board with more than two-thirds of the editorial board members beyond a single institution including international members, which is reflective of their expertise in the relevant subject area.
- The journal is well circulated beyond a single institution; and has a wide range of audience from policy makers to academicians, researchers and human rights experts.
01 : UGC CARE Listed (since – 2018).
02 : India Citation Index.
It is a matter of great satisfaction to us that scholars, academicians and writers from literature, social sciences, humanities, social work, law and health studies fields have been contributors to our annual journal which carries contributions on a spectrum of human rights broadly classified as follows-
- Articles: Research-based scholarly writings
- Reviews: Insightful surveys of the literature
- Statements: Opinions and thoughts
- Whistleblowers: Pioneering work with new dimensions
- Reflections: Anything worthy of sharing
- Other general contributions such as book reviews and Case Comments are also welcome.
ISSUE : 2023