- Healthy blend of industry and academics with 42 years of experience. Rich Corporate experience in HR and Strategic Planning. Worked in Steel Authority of India Ltd. (SAIL) for 35 years. Working as Management faculty for 7 years.
- Actively participated in HRD Activities / Human Resource Interventions in SAIL and was associated with the Restructuring / Turnaround and Strategic Initiatives in SAIL.
- Visited Oman & UAE as member of a high level delegation led by Jt. Secretary, Ministry of Steel and explored the potential limestone opportunities available for use in our country.
- Teaching various specialization subjects in the area of HR, Strategic Management, Business Communication & Personality Development, etc.
Steel Authority of India Ltd. (SAIL) – March 1977 to November 2012
SMS India (Indian arm of SMS Siemag – German Group) – Feb. 2013 to July 2013
Asian Business School, Noida – August 2013 to October 2016
Noida International University – March 2017 working till date
- Masters in Business Administration from FMS, Delhi
- Bachelor of Engineering (Industrial) from IIT, Roorkee
- Diploma in Management from AIMA
Award & Recognition:
Conferred the Jawaharlal Nehru Award for Best Group Performance in SAIL Corporate Office in 2009 for “Acquisition of Assets of Malvika Steel Ltd.”
Area of Interest: HR, OB, Strategic Management, Personality Development & Communication Skills.