Dr. Debanjana Prasad
Department of Biotechnology
School of Engineering and Technology
Noida International University
- Ph.D. Biotechnology, Noida International University, Greater Noida
- Tech Biotechnology, Amity University, Noida
- Tech Biotechnology. Amity University, Noida
Area Of Specialization:
- Molecular Biology
Experience (Research Experience):
- Ph.D. Research Experience: 5 Years
- Department of Biotechnology-Biotech Industrial Training Programme (DBT-BITP), BCIL, Ministry of Science & Technology, Government of India: 6 Months
Area of Interest:
- Molecular Biology
- Paper presentation and publication, International Conference on Research and Innovation Trends, CSERD, 2018.
- Workshop on Bio-entrepreneurship Development, organized by DBT, BCIL,2018.
- Developmental Biology-Gametogenesis and Fertilization, National Workshop, organized by Biotechnika, 2018.
- Seminar on Intellectual Property Rights organized by NIU, 2018.
- Poster presentation, Biogenesis VI- Synergy Between Academia & Industry organized by DBT, IILM, 2019.
- Workshop on Biotechnology Start-up Ecosystem in India, organized by DBT, BCIL,2019.
- International Conference on Agriculture, Forestry, Biotechnology and Food Science, organized by ASAR, 2019.
- National Online Workshop on SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) & Molecular Diagnostics, organized by Helix Biogenesis Pvt. Ltd, 2020.
- Importance of Biotechnology in Industries, Webinar organized by NIU, 2020.
- Poster presentation, Conference on Translational (Engineering) and Regenerative Medicine organized by NIU, 2020.
- Clinical Identification of Microbial flora, Webinar cum Workshop cum E-Internship, organized by Biosetup Lifescience collaborated ISO, MSME, 2021.
- Poster presentation, Emerging Fields in Lifesciences, National Science Day organized by Biosetup Lifescience collaborated ISO, MSME, 2021.
- Paper presentation, World Environmental Summit, organized by ESDA, 2021.
- Nano-Informatics for Biomedical Applications, short term course organized by IIIT, Allahabad, 2021.
- Telomerase As Therapeutic Target in Cardiovascular Diseases, International Webinar organized by Biosetup Lifescience collaborated IMTTS, MHH Germany,2021.
- Third Edition of Darwin, International Conference, 2021.
- An Educational Bioinformatics Project to Improve Genome Annotation, International Webinar organized by Biosetup Lifescience collaborated MSU, ICER USA, 2021.
- To Study Antibiotic Resistant Bacteria Due to Epigenetic Changes (Methylation)”. International Journal of Engineering & Science Research.11:52-55; 2018.
- Therapeutic Investigation of Antimicrobial Properties of Withania somnifera, Terminalia arjuna, Bacopa monnieri, Ranunculus sceleratus And Acalypha indica . Palarch’s Journal of Archaeology of Egypt/Egyptology. 17(6):10017-10037;2020.
- Antioxidant Determination and Thin Layer Chromatography of Extract Withania Somnifera, Terminalia Arjuna, Bacopa Monnieri, Ranunculus Sceleratus and Acalypha Indica . European Journal of Molecular & Clinical Medicine Volume. 7(11):4394-4408; 2022.
- Comprehensive Therapeutic Interventions Against SARS-COV-2 : A Review and Prospective. International Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences. 14(11):1-12;2022.
- mRNA Expression Profiling of Glutathione Peroxidase ( GPX Gene) Using Five Medicinal Plants on Cerevisiae . International Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Research.14(3):1210-1219;2023.
- Renewable Resources and Society. Renewable Energy Sources Renewable Energy Sources: An Assessment in Environmental Scenario. Bharti Publications.55-56;2020.
- Comparative Preliminary Qualitative Phytochemical Determination of Medicinal Plants of Uttarakhand. Research Journal of Agricultural Sciences. 14 (5): 1300-1304;2023.