Dr. Kashish Gupta
Ph.D, NET-LS, GATE
Dr. Kashish Gupta has done her Masters in Biotechnology with first division from reputed CCS University. Qualified NET-LS with 36th rank, GATE with good percentile in year 2011. Later, she did her Ph.D from IIT-BHU, Varanasi under Prof. Rajiv Prakash. Her Ph.D topic was “Development of genosensors for the detection of pathogenic bacteria”. She has widely done her research on synthesis and characterization of biocompatible noble nanomaterials. Nano biosensors has been her forte. She has got wide exposure under the expertise and guidance of her PhD supervisor.
Moreover, has teaching experience of over 5 years plus for teaching the graduates and post graduates of Biotechnology/ microbiology. Proficient in teaching with innovative ideas and emphasis on problem solving skills. She has also supervised three M.Sc. project successfully.
Qualification: Ph.D, NET-LS, GATE
Award & Recognition
- Has been awarded Young Scientist Award 2020 in 5th International Scientist Award In Engineering Science and Medicine by Ve Good Technology, Hyderabad, India.
- Life time member of the Indian Science Congress Association.
- Member of the Editor board of science publishing group.
- Best poster award in International Conference RAAS 2014
- Best oral presentation in International conference ICMFA 2015.
- Qualified NET/LS with 36 rank (2011) &2012(twice qualified)
- GATE qualified 2011
Research experience as project JRF for over two years in field of fabrication of biosensors of diseases. Guided MSc and PhD students for their project work in field of green nanomaterials, evaluation of antioxidant and anti-ageing properties of herbs.
Area of Interest:
Her research areas include Sensors, Composites/ Nanocomposites and Electrochemistry and fabrication of green and cheap nanoparticles. Has successfully published her four papers in journals of international repute and several Book and book chapters in indexed in Scopus.