DR. NIHAR DAS
Dean | School of Fine Arts
Honorary Doctor of Fine art & design from American east coast university on 23rd July 2023.
- 5th 2017 Artslant Prize Showcase Entry in USA.
- Paper published in International Journal of Management, Law & Science Studies in 2017.
- Participated in Kalinga Literary Festival & Art Festival in 2017 (June 10th& 11th).
- Participated in a painting exhibition, Prabasi Odia Conclave 2017 (January 6th to 8th).
- Recognized by Art People Gallery, California, USA (https://www.artpeoplegallery.com/hyrealistic-painting-by-nihar-das/). Interviewed as a featured artist on ArtRage (New Zealand)
- website (https://www.artrage.com/artist-feature-nihar- das/). Profiles and Articles by internationally recognized art communities, Art Exchanger, Switzerland.
- Exhibited Diffusion in Venkatappa Art Gallery, Bengaluru in 2018 (February 7th to 11th).
- Participated in Ganjam Art Project, GanjamAkademi of Fine Art in 2018(February 20th to 23rd).
- Exhibited in Rhythm by RPR Gallery in 2018 (September 12th).
- Solo Art Exhibition “Shradha” in MUIT, Noida in 2019 (January12th).
- Participated in the exhibition “The Gandhi”, Suvadra Art Gallery in 2019(January 30th to February 14th).
- Exhibited in Srimanta Sankaradeva Kalakshetra, Guwahati in 2019.
- Exhibited in “Udayam”, International Art Exhibition in Janus Art Gallery, New Delhi in 2019(June 2nd to 8th).
- Article “Nihar Das and his Art World” published in Indian Creative Mind Magazine in July 2019.
- A Symphony of Silence Book by George A. Ellis Interviewed as n Artist (Transcendental experiences in the process of creative expression).
- Article “Nihar Das and his Art World” published in Indian Creative Mind Magazine in March-April 2022.
- Awarded by governor of Mumbai on 10th Sep 2022