Dr. Sujata Arora
Associate Professor & HoD
Ph.D, M.Tech, B.Tech
Area of Specialization:
Power system, Control System, Renewable Energy etc.
1.Successfully Completed IRCA (UK) approved Lead Auditor certification course Quality System ISO-9000.
Total teaching Experience: 20 Years
Industrial Experience : 09 Years
Working in Noida International University, as Associate Professor and Head of the Department. Duration: 28th Aug 2011- till Date
AREA OF INTEREST
Power system, Control system , Renewable energy systems and AI techniques
- Comparison of adaptive filtering scheme for sustainable and efficient communication in smart city.
- An intelligence technique-based control model for power system stabilizer.
- Seven level inverter for solar power generation system.
- Reflectors Used To Raise the Efficiency of Solar System.
- A Hybrid stabilization Model for Power System Stabilizer.
- Performance Review of Artificial Intelligent Techniques Based Power System. Stabilizer for power system stability.
- Improvement of power quality in distribution system using DVR.
- Anita Khosla,Ashish Grover,Richa adlakha.Priti Prabhakar,Sujata Arora”A
system for solar radiation estimation for a solar based power system and method thereof”
Publication date: 30/10/2020
Application number: 202011045281
- Anita Khosla,Ashish Grover,Mridala Batra ,Richa adlakha.,Sujata Arora. “Machine Learning algorithm aided solar irradiance prediction”
Publication date: 31/12/2021
- Webinar on “Smart Grid: A Cyber Physical System” organized by Department of Electrical Engineerin School of Engineering & Technology, NIU, Greater Noida on 6 th June 2020.
- Webinar on “Challenges and opportunity in Solar Energy Sector” organized by Department of Electrical Engineering School of Engineering & Technology, NIU, Greater Noida on 10 th June 2020.
- Webinar on “Field Computations” organized by Department of Electrical Engineering School of Engineering & Technology, NIU, Greater Noida on 29 th May 2020.
- Webinar on “Active Noise Control of Low Frequency Noise” organized by Department of Electrical Engineering School of Engineering & Technology, NIU, Greater Noida on 3 rd June 2020.
WORKSHOP /SEMINAR/FDP ATTENDED
Total numbers of 6 FDP attended