Mrs JYOTI SINGH
Area of Specialization: GEO-ENVIRONMENT ENGINEERING
Total teaching Experience:10 Years
- Presently working in Noida International University as Assistant Professor in Greater Noida, September 2015 to till date.
- NEBOSH International General Health and Safety (UK)” awarded Certification Program in Safety Engineering, Green World Group, Delhi 2016.
AREA OF INTEREST
Surveying,Geoinformatics,safety engineering,Environmental engineering.
- “monitoring of gaseous pollutants(so2 and no2)at different flow rate(.5lpm and 1.0 lpm) ”, Alochana Chakra Journal ,ISSN NO. 2231-3990 ,2020
- “Water Level Monitoring on cloud Server”, Alochana Chakra Journal ,ISSN NO. 2231-3990 ,2020
- “Solid Waste Management: An Environmental Challenge in National Capital Region ” International Journal of All Research Education & Scientific Methods ,ISSN: 2455-6211 ,2021
- “ANALYZING THE MUNICIPAL SOLID WASTE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM FOR ALIGARH “,International Journal of Scientific Research and Review ,ISSN: 2454-2024 ,2022
International Conference Publication:
- “Rural Sanitation:Commercial use of Human Waste”, 2nd international conference on new frontiers of engineering management social science and humanities ,ISBN:978-93-877793-28-6 ,2018
➢ 5 days workshop and Faculty Development Program on “Revit Architecture and Primavera”
MEMBERSHIP OF SOCIETIES
Environment and health safety society Awareness, Nebosh New Delhi 2016