Mrs. Namrata Tripathi
Mrs. Namrata Tripathi is presently working as Assistant Professor in School of Business Management (SBM) at Noida International University, Greater Noida. Having an experience of 14 plus years in Industry & Academics. She has earned valuable work experience in Indian Banking sector. She has worked in renowned Indian banks like- erstwhile Centurion bank of Punjab, HDFC bank Ltd and in Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd. Working in both assets and liability areas of banking, relating to credits, loans and advances on Assets side of banking sector and in Accounts, compliance and controls, Anti money laundering norms and all retail branch banking processes
Experience (14+ Years)
- In Industry (12+ years)
- Senior Manager in Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd, Hauz Khas, Defence colony and Karkardooma, New Delhi.
- Service Manager (SM), Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd, New Delhi.
- Authoriser in HDFC Bank Ltd.
- Customer Relationship Manager in HDFC bank Ltd.
- Sales Manager (Loans) in Centurion Bank of Punjab, New Delhi.
- In Academia (2 years)
- Assistant Professor, School of Business Management, Noida International University, India (Sep.2020 to present)
- Teaching Assistant, School of Business Management, Noida International University, India (March, 2020–August 2020)
- Pursuing PhD (Management), Noida International University, India
- G.D.B.A. (Marketing and Human Resource), Jaipuria Institute of Management, Lucknow.
- A. (Psychology, Anthropology and Economics), Avadh Girls Degree College, Lucknow.
- DOEACC ‘O’ level certification course, UPTEC, Lucknow.
- S.C. (Senior secondary) and I.C.S.E. (High School) from Christ Church College, Lucknow.
- D (pursuing), Topic- Analysing the adoption of e-commerce through e-banking among retail banking customers- with special reference to Delhi.
- Articles/Papers Published: 02
- Workshop 02
- Seminar/Webinar 01
- NSDL- Depository Operations Module- NSE
- DOEACC certification – Level-O.
- NIELIT CCC Certification - 2016
Area of Interest:
My research interest is in the area of the banking and finance sector, for examination of banking policies and customer behaviours, customer gratification levels and cyber security issues related to transactional banking.