Ms. Jyoti Chaudhary
Qualification: M.Tech, B. Tech
Area of Specialization: Biotechnology
- From JUNE 2014 to Nov 2015: HEAD OF MOLECULAR LAB in Department of MOLECULAR BIOLOGY in YASHODA HOSPITAL, GHAZIABAD
- From Aug 2015 to Nov 2017: Assistant Professor in Department of Biotechnology in NIMT institute of Medical & paramedical sciences, Greater Noida.
- From June 2015, to Nov 2017: Handle the responsibility of Administrative Head in NIMT Greater Noida such as Admission, student’s affairs discipline and academic progressed.
- From 1st Dec 2017, to Till Now: Working in Noida International University as Asst. Professor
AREA OF INTEREST
Genetic Engineering, Genetics, molecular biology, Tissue Culture & Techniques, biochemistry.
- Published one research article on “cloning and expression of mazf gene and its effect on the growth of Coli.”, gautam buddha university, greater noida (2013).
- Assessment of the impact of structured training program on knowledge and attitude of Indian grade schoolers regarding precautionary guidance and safety measures for covid-19- a comparative study. (2021)
- Detection of mycobacterium tuberculosis DNA in sputum samples with mpb 64 gene primers using polymerase chain reaction. (2018)
- A study to assess the knowledge of mothers regarding reproductive child health program activity and its utilization in selected urban community. (2019)
- Promoted to assistant professor level 11 by CAS UGC with increment.
- Certificated by Workshop of Entrepreneurship Development Program by National Small Industries Corporation NSIC (2012)
- Certificated by National social services in 2009 and 2010(2 years).
- Certificated by Scientifika International Research Symposium as Organizing Committee member in 2018
- Certificated by Surgical Strike Day as Organizing Committee member in 2018
- Certificated by Seminar on Intellectual Property Rights as Attending Member in 2018
- Certificated by World Mental Health Day as Organizing Committee Member in 2018
- Certificated by Can support And Institute Rotary Cancer Hospital AIIMS as Attending Member in 2018
- Certificated by Bhagwant Buddha Charitable Blood Bank as Camp Organizer in 2018