Ms Madhusmita Sahu
Assistant Professor & DI
Qualification: Ph.D (Persuing), M.Tech
Area of Specialization: Thermal Engineering, Composite
Total Teaching Experience: 10.5 Years
- Since Sep 2014 working as Assistant Professor, Noida International University
- Work as a Lecturer at IEC Group of Institution for 1.5 years
AREA OF INTEREST.
Composites Materials, Tribology, Bio-Materials, Optimization, Thermal Analysis of Composites Materials
National/International Journal Publications
- Madhusmita Sahu and Alok Satapathy, “A Study on Titanium Oxide Micro-Particles Filled Epoxy with Enhanced Heat Conductivity for Microelectronic Packaging Applications.” Published in Particulate Science and Technology, Taylor and Francis. 2014,Vol 33, DOI:1080/02726351.2014.941081
- Maheswari, Madhusmita Sahu, “Computational Analysis of Convective Heat Transfer Enhancement in Double Pipe Helical Coil Heat Exchanger using SiO2 –Water Nanofluid with Mixture Model” Published in International Jouranal of Scientific Engineering and Applied Science, 2015, Vol 1, ISSN: 2395-3470
- Pushpa Maurya and Madhusmita Sahu, “Mechanical Behaviour of short fiber reinforced polymer composite.” Published in International of Technical Research and Applications, 2017, Vol5, ISSN:2320-8163.
- Deepti Sengar and Madhusmita Sahu,” Potential Flax Fier Composite for small wind turbine blade application,” International Journal of Research and analytical reviews 2019, ISSN 2348-1296
- Rashid Rehman and Madhusmita Sahu,“Polymer Ceramic Composites Potential as an Insulator"; International Journal of research and analytical Reviews 2019, ISSN-2349-5162.
- Abhyuday Sahi and Madhusmita Sahu, “Review of thermal and mechanical behaviour of particulate and fiber filled polymer composites. International Journal of research and analytical Reviews”, 2019, ISSN-2349-5138.
- Lalit Singh Parmar and Madhusmita Sahu,” Performance of Desiccant Wheel in Comfort Conditioning System” Mukt Shabd Journal, 2020, ISSN-2347-3150
- Madhusmita Sahu and Alok Satapathy, “Processing and Characterization of TiO2 filled Polymer composites.Materials Today: Proceedings, Elsevier, 2021, org/10.1016/j.matpr.2020.12.502
International Conference Publication:
- Madhusmita Sahu and Alok Satapathy, “A Study on Effective Thermal Conductivity of TiO2-Epoxy Composites. ”International Conference on Advancement in Polymeric Materials (APM 2013):Lucknow, Feb 2013.
- Madhusmita Sahu and Alok Satapathy, “A Study on Titanium Oxide Micro-Particles Filled Epoxy with Enhanced Heat Conductivity for Microelectronic Packaging Applications.” International Conference on Powder Granule and Bulk Solids: Innovations and Applications PGBSI-2013, Nov 2013, Thapar Univrsity, Patiala.
- Madhusmita Sahu and Alok Satapathy,“Enhanced Thermal Properties of TiO2 Filled Thermoplastic Composites.” for International Conference on Advancement in Polymeric Materials (APM 2014):Bhubaneswar, Feb 2014
- Madhusmita Sahu and Alok Satapathy,“ Thermal Characteristics of Polypropylene Composites Filled with TiO2” for International Conference on Asia Symposium on Engineering and Information (ASEAI 2014). April 2014: Assumption University, Bangkok, Thailand.
- Madhusmita Sahu Simant Kumar Mishra and Alok Satapathy,“ TiO2 Filled Epoxy E-glass Composite: A New Alternative”. for National Conference on Industrial problems on Mechanics and Mechanism (IPRoMM 2014), Feb 2014, ITS Engineering College.
- Madhusmita Sahu “Extendable Ladder” Design No- 345757-001 Patent Granted
- Madhusmita Sahu applied for patent title “Portable room heater” Design No-343105-001
WORKSHOP /SEMINAR/FDP ATTENDED
- Short term training programme on “Computational and Experimental Methods for Advanced Research in Composites” organized by Department of Mechanical Engineering, Malviya National Institute of Technology, Jaipur during 12th – 16th January, 2013.
- Short term training program under QIP, “Tribology of soft matters: Microsystems and Automotive application,” organized dy Department of Mechanical Engineering & Maintenance center, IIT Delhi during 7th-11th Nov 2016.
- Short term training program under QIP, “Indo Portugal bilateral workshop on Tribology of soft matters” organized by Department of Mechanical Engineering, MNIT, Jaipur during 29thJan-2nd Feb2018.
- One Week Skill Development Program under TEQIP-III”Material Characteriation Techniques” organized by MNIT, Jaipur during 22nd Sept to 26th Sept 2019.
- One Week Workshop sponsored by SPARC on “Characterization and Simulation of Advanced Materials” organized by Material Research Center, MNIT, Jaipur during 3rd Sept to 7th Sept 2019.
- One Week Training Learning program(ATAL) on “Mathematical Modelling and Analysis of Basic Enineering Problems using FEM with Hands-on Hypermesh” organized by Dept. of Mechanical Enginering , MNIT, Jaipur during 16thDec to 20th Dec 2019.
- One week Training proram on Fusion 360 by ICT Academy on 30th April 2020 to 6th May 2020.
- One Week Training Learning program (ATAL) on “Mathematical Modelling and Analysis of Basic Enineering Problems using FEM with Hands-on Hypermesh” organized by Dept. of Mechanical Enginering , MNIT, Jaipur during 16thDec to 20th Dec 2019.
MEMBERSHIP OF SOCIETIES
- Society of Automotive Engineers (SAE)