Ms. Sapna Kataria
B.Tech-CSE & M.Tech- CSE
About: - Ms. Sapna kataria has completed her B.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering from Kurukshetra University in 2011. She has completed her M.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering from The Northcap University in 2016. She has Eight years of Teaching Experience in various prestigious universities and colleges.
- Currently working as Assistant Professor (computer science engineering) in Noida International University since September, 2016.
- Worked as Assistant Professor in ODM Institute, Gurgaon from July 2014 to July 2016.
Qualification: - B.Tech-CSE & M.Tech- CSE
Tools: MS Office, WEKA, MATLAB
Programming Languages-C, C++, PYTHON
Databases – SQL, Oracle
Web/Internet Technologies – HTML, XML
Award & Recognition:-
- Certificate of two days international conference on “EMERGING TRENDS IN SCIENCE ENGINEERING & TECHNOLOGY (ICETSET-2018)” at Accurate group of institution in knowledge park, greater Noida, 2017.
- Certificate of 2 days’ Workshop on “ANDROID”, Sponsor by APPLE Solution Expert Education in Noida International University, 2016.
- Certificate of two days seminar on “image processing and optimization techniques” at Amity school of engineering and technology, New Delhi, 2015.
- Certificate of 5 days faculty development program on “Artificial intelligence & Machine learning: Interdisciplinary approach for applications” on 12th to 16th June, 2018 in ABESIT college Ghaziabad.
- Certificate of LECTURE delivery in seven day workshop on “MICROSOFT EXCEL” held during 13th to 19th April, 2018 in NOIDA INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY
- Sapna kataria, Poonam singh, Mrs. Prachi Ahlawat(2014) “Survey Paper on Wireless Underground Positioning System” published in “International Journal of Computer Applications (IJCA)” with ISSN no. 0975-8887, volume 3.
- Sapna kataria, Ms. Meghna Sharma (2015) “Predictive Analysis of Student Performance and Outlier Detection” selected in INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE on “Innovative Research in Computer Science, E-Learning, and Information & Communication Technology” (CSIT– 2016); published in Journal of basic and applied engineering research p-ISSN: 2350- 0077; e-ISSN: 2350-0255; volume 3, issue6; April-June, 2016, pp. 528-531.
Certifications: - Certification in Python for Data Analyst
Area of Interest: - Artificial Intelligence and Data Science