Dr. Jyoti Chaudhary
AREA OF INTEREST:-
- Research & Development in Biochemistry-Proteins Structure.
- Multi drug resistance bacteria
- Drug Delivery
- Molecular structural biology.
Work experience:- 1 year research/industrial & 8 year teaching
- High School (2005) - From CBSE Board, (2005) with Ist Div. (60.61%).
- Intermediate (2007) - From CBSE Board, (2005) with Ist Div. (62%).(PCB)
- Graduation (2008-11) - IMS Ghaziabad, Ist Div. (62.54%).
- Post-graduation (2011-14) - From GBU, Greater Noida, with Ist Div.(70.2%).(M.Tech. BioTech)
- Ph.D. (Biotechnology)( 2018-2023) - From Amity University, 2023
PARTICIPATION IN WORKSHOPS/INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE/ SEMINAR:
- Certificated by Workshop of Entrepreneurship Development Program by National Small Industries Corporation NSIC (2012)
- Certificated by National social services in 2009 and 2010(2 years).
- Certificated by Scientifika International Research Symposium as Organizing Committee member in 2018.
- Certificated by Surgical Strike Day as Organizing Committee member in 2018.
- Certificated by Seminar on Intellectual Property Rights as Attending Member in 2018.
- Certificated by World Mental Health Day as Organizing Committee Member in 2018.
- Certificated by Can support And Institute Rotary Cancer Hospital AIIMS as Attending Member in 2018.
- Certificated by Bhagwant Buddha Charitable Blood Bank as Camp Organizer in 2018.
- Certificated by speaker in 5 days international conference organized by NIU 2021.
- Certificated by speaker in 3 days international conference organized by Sharda University 2021.
- Certificated by speaker in Faculty development program organized by NIU 2021.
- Certificated by Poster presentation BIOCoPE-2022 organized by Amity University 2022.
- Certificated by 5 days international workshop organized by Gautam Buddha University 2023. .
- Certificated by Poster presentation ICSBDD-2023 organized by Gautam Buddha University 2023.
- 1) Method for extracting galactomannan from seed of medicinal plant leucaena leucocephala (Scopus journal 2023).IF-3.71
- 2) Exploring the Bio control Screening of Endophytes (Scopus journal 2023).
- 3) Structure-based Drug Design of novel antimicrobial agents using tRNA adenosine deaminase from Klebsiella pneumonia (Scopus journal 2023).
- 4) Exploring the binding of Ajmalicine, Dexamethasone and Acetaminophen to Enterococcus faecalis Homoserine dehydrogenase (Scopus journal 2023).
- 5) Examining the Role of Fluoroquinolone as a Therapeutic Target for MultidrugResistant Mycobacterium tuberculosis (Scopus journal 2023).
- 6) Explore the Algae as Treasure-trove of Antiviral Compounds (Scopus journal 2023).
- 7) Computational modelling, molecular docking, and molecular dynamics simulation studies of Enterococcus faecalis diaminopimelate epimerase (Scopus journal 2023).
- 8) Exploring the significance of diaminopimelate epimerase as a drug target in multidrug resistant Enterococcus faecalis. (Springer 2022).
- 9) Community health workers' role in enhancing cost-effectiveness in a running tuberculosis case-finding program. (Scopus 2022).
- 10) Assessment of the impact of structured training program on knowledge and attitude of Indian grade schoolers regarding precautionary guidance and safetymeasures for covid- 19- a comparative study. (2021).
- 11) A study to assess the knowledge of mothers regarding reproductive child health program activity and its utilization in selected urban communities. (2019).
- 12) Detection of mycobacterium tuberculosis DNA in sputum samples with mpb 64 gene primers using polymerase chain reaction. (2018).
- 13) Published one research article on “cloning and expression of mazf gene and its effect on the growth of e. Coli.” Gautam Buddha University, Greater Noida (2013).
- “PEST DETECTION AND CONTROL SYSTEM IN SMART FARMING USING IOT LEARNING USING HYBRID GENETIC ALGORITHM” (2022)