Dr. Ruchika Sinha
Assistant Professor - Department of History
Dr. Ruchika Sinha is serving as an Assistant Professor and Course Coordinator in the Department of History, School of Liberal Arts since Aug 2018. She brings along an interdisciplinary experience with a blend of corporate and academic research. She is Instrumental in signing an MoU for Noida International University with India’s First Olympiad in Culture and Heritage through Heritage Olympiad. Dr. Ruchika has been an elected member of the Cultural Committee at Noida International University from 2018–till date. She has also been an Elected member of the Grievance Redressal Committee at Noida International University from 2020–till date. She is working with various non-profit organizations and initiatives like Tata Pro-Engage, Teach India and Thinksharp.in in developing and implementing training programmes for underprivileged students. She wants to explore and utilize her education, experience and enthusiastic attitude in creating a cooperative learning environment and contribute to Nation building.
Experience: 15 Years
B.A. (Hons.) in History, M.A in Archaeology and Heritage Management, PGDBM in Human Resources, Diploma in Training & Development Ph.D in History
Award & Recognition:
- Received Merit Scholarship in MA Archaeology & Heritage Management
- Topper and Gold Medalist in M.A (Archaeology & Heritage Management) with Merit Scholarship and received Gold Medal from the then Honorary CM of Delhi Ms. Sheila Dixit.
- First Class with Distinction in PGDBM with First position in “Training and Development” paper at Rizvi Academy of Management, Mumbai
- Invited as a Speaker at Global Sigma Summit 2020 in New Delhi.
- Invited as Speaker and Expert in National and International Conferences.
Research Paper: 02
Paper presented: 06
Area of interest: Museum Studies, Ancient Indian History, Public History, Training and Development