Ms. Razia Chauhan
Human Rights, International Law and Women and Law
Professional educator who is dedicated, resourceful, self-motivated and goal-oriented, with a strong dedication to the academic growth and development of every student in the class. Taught and guided UG and PG students. Motivated students to come up with creative ideas as part of their self-study. Possess the necessary communication, leadership, and research skills to succeed and will continue to improve them.
Doctoral Research: Ph.D.(INTERNATIONAL LAW)
LL.M (HUMAN RIGHTS)
• Criminal Justice and Human Rights
• Uniform Civil Code
• Insurance Law
• Political Science
• Law of Equity and Trust
- Impact of Social Media on Human Trafficking: A Comparative Study Between India and United States of America, Human Trafficking: Challenges and Responses, Satyam Law International Publication (Accepted for Publication)
- The Convention on the Elimination of All Forms of Discrimination Against Women (CEDAW): Transforming Women’s Human Rights, Journal of Emerging Technologies and Innovative Research (JETIR), Volume 9, Issue 1, 2022 (January), ISSN: 2349-5162.
- The Cross Road of Social Media & Human Trafficking: An Analytical Study From Socio Legal Perspective, Journal of Emerging Technologies and Innovative Research (JETIR), Volume 8, Issue 9, 2021 (September), ISSN: 2349-5162.
- Role of Law in Empowering Indian Women with Equality: An Appraisal, AMU Law Society Review 2020, Centenary Edition, 2021, ISBN: 978-81-952657-0-1.
- Protection of Women under Muslim Personal Law in India: An Appraisal, AMU Law Society Review 2021, ISBN: 978-93-92089-16-9.
- Impact of Social Media on Human Trafficking in India, Understanding Human Rights and Law, Satyam Law International Publication, Edition 2020.