Orientation marks a successful beginning of a college session as it assures to the new students that they made a good decision in their college choice. It also helps students prepare for a successful career with clear vision about what lies ahead and what can be achieved during their whole student life.
We, the School of Nursing, Noida International University Organized Orientation Program for B.Sc. Nursing, GNM and ANM first year students 2022-23 academic session. The event was hosted by Ms. Shivani Sharma, Associated Professor, SON.
The event was graced by the presence of honorable dignitaries:
- Hon’ble Chancellor (Dr.) Vikram Singh,
- Hon’ble Vice Chancellor, Prof. (Dr.) Uma Bhardwaj,
- Hon’ble Pro Vice Chancellor, Prof. (Dr.) Prasanjeet Kumar,
- Hon’ble Registrar, (Dr.) Mukesh Parashar,
- Esteemed Guest of Honour, Dr. Manu Arora, Medical Superintendent (MS), NIIMS
- Esteemed Guest of Honour, Dr. Ashutosh Niranjan, Dean of NIIMS
- Chief Guest (Dr.) Ashia Qureshi, former Dean Galgotias University, Greater Noida (UP)
- Respected Dean (Dr.) Dinesh Kumar, Dean, SON
The event was started with enlightening and motivational thoughts of Prof. (Dr.) Uma Bhardwaj, Hon’ble Vice Chancellor, Followed by Patrons Prof. (Dr.) Parsanjeet Kumar, Hon’ble Pro-vice Chancellor & Prof. (Dr). Dr. Mukesh Parashar, Hon’ble Registrar, Noida International University.
Chief Guest Prof. (Dr.) Ashia Qureshi shared her valuable Professional Experience with our novice students. She motivated them to accept nursing profession and caring of sick & injured with full dedication and commitment. Respected Dean Prof. (Dr.) Dinesh Kumar presented orientation PPT, encouraged & motivated students. Our senior students have shared their experience in Noida International University to make them feel comfortable in new environment.
Vote of thanks was proposed by Prof. Manju Rajput, Vice Principal, SON at the end of the event.
All newcomer students & their parents/guardians enjoyed the program with zest and zeal.