SCHOOL OF NURSING
WORKSHOP REPORT: NEONATAL RESUSCITAION
27th August 2022
Neonatal Resuscitation skills are essential for all health care providers who are involved in the delivery of newborns. The transition from fetus to newborn requires intervention by a skilled individual or team in approximately 10% of all deliveries.
By keeping in view, the need of the hour and to train our students considering them a future of Health Care Delivery System, we the School of Nursing, NIU has planned this workshop, to make the students self-sufficient in handling the emergency in delivery room.
The event was graced by the presence of honorable dignitaries:
- Chairperson (Dr.) Uma Bhardwaj, Hon’ble Vice Chancellor, Noida International University.
- Patron (Dr.) Parsanjeet Kumar, Hon’ble Pro-vice chancellor, Noida International University.
- Patron (Dr). Dr. Mukesh Parashar, Hon’ble Registrar, Noida International University.
- Convenor (Dr.) Dinesh Kumar, Dean, SON, Noida International University.
- Guest Speaker Pinky Devi Phougeishangbam, Principal CON, Arunachal University of Studies, Namsai, India.
The event was started with enlightening and motivational thoughts of Prof. (Dr.) Uma Bhardwaj, Hon’ble Vice Chancellor, Followed by Patrons Prof. (Dr.) Parsanjeet Kumar, Hon’ble Pro-vice chancellor & Prof. (Dr). Dr. Mukesh Parashar, Hon’ble Registrar, Noida International University.
The workshop session was conducted by Guest Speaker Prof. Pinky Devi Phougeishangbam, in Seminar Hall, followed by hands on training (demonstration) in well equipped skill lab of NIIMS Hospital. Poster making competition was also organized on this occasion to motivate the students to learn about Neonatal Resuscitation.
This event was successfully conducted under the expert guidance of respected Prof. (Dr.) Dinesh Kumar, Dean & Prof. Manju Rajput, Vice Principal, School of Nursing NIU.
We concluded the event by valedictory ceremony and vote of thanks by Prof. (Dr.) Dinesh Kumar, & certificates were distributed among all the participants along with feedback form.