Dr. Tanveer Wani
M.Sc, Ph. D
Dr. Tanveer Ahmad Wani is working as an Associate professor (Physics) in School of Sciences at Noida International University. He has merited a degree in Bachelor of Science from University of Kashmir followed by Masters in Physics from Barkatullah University and Ph. D as well from Barkatullah University, in 2011. Since then, he has engaged in teaching and tutoring both lower-level and upper-level physics courses. In addition, he is involved in the study of behavior of various materials at high pressure and temperature. These include super hard materials, high-temperature superconductors, high energy density materials and nano- materials. This kind of study at elevated pressure and temperature provides a new insight into synthesis of materials with properties important for industrial, technical and scientific applications.
Dr Wani has to his credit 45+ research articles in various journals of national and international repute. He has attended & presented his work at more than 40 Conferences/Seminars and Workshops. He has been a part of 10 Training Courses/Teaching, Learning-Evaluation Technology and Faculty Development Programmes as well. He is an author of two subject books, entitled “Basic Environmental Physics” and “A Textbook of Engineering Physics Laboratory’’. He has been a recipient of few honours/awards and recognitions as well for his work. The prominent among them was Fellowship for Training of Young Scientists in 2013, Young Scientist award in 2010, Certificate of work by Rastriya Seva Yojana (in accordance with UNISEF) in 2010 and a couple more.
M.Sc, Ph. D
Award & Recognition:
- Fellowship for Training of Young Scientists Madhya Pradesh Council of Science and Technology at 28th M.P. Youth Science Congress (MPYSC) March 2013.
- Certificate of work, Rastriya Seva Yojana Madhya Pradesh (in accordance with UNISEF), Bhopal 2010.
- Certificate of Honour, Madhya Pradesh Council of Science and Technology at 26th M.P. Youth Science Congress (MPYSC), Jabalpur, Feb, 28- 2011.
- Certificate of Participation in Best Science Research Award MPCST-IPR Cell B.U, March 2013.
- Certificate of Appreciation Researchers Society of Chemical Sciences, (RSCS), Sept 19, 2015.
Super Hard Materials, High-Temperature Superconductors, High Energy Density Materials.
Area of Interest:
Advanced Condensed Matter Physics, Material Science, Quantum Mechanics.