The Admission is divided into the following steps:
Step 1: Purchase the Application Form
Step 2: Submit the duly filled Application Form
Step 3: Appear for the entrance examination, group discussion and personnel interview as per schedule
Step 4: Upon the final selection complete all the admission formalities and deposit the requisite fee.
Step 5: Commencement of classes as per the schedule.
Application form can be purchased at
- Admission Office, Noida International University Campus
- Corporate Office at 309, Jaipuria Plaza, Sector 26, Noida
- Regional Offices and City Centres
- Website: www.niu.edu.in
The application fee of INR 1,100 can be deposited by any one of the following ways
- Depositing Cash/Demand Draft at Admission Office, Noida International University Campus
- Deposit Cash/Demand Draft at the Corporate Office at Jaipuria Plaza, Sector 26, Noida
- Deposit Cash/Demand Draft at the Regional Offices and City Centres
- Demand Draft to be made in the name of “NOIDA INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY” payable at New Delhi.
- Please write your Name, Father’s Name, Contact Number, and Course opted at the back of the DD.
- Those who download the prospectus and the application fee from the website will be required to deposit Rs.1100 while submitting the application form.After the successful submission of the duly filled form at any of the centres, candidates will be required to appear in the entrance examination. Out station candidates can appear for the entrance examination at their nearest regional or city centres.
- Candidates can avail our counseling facility by either calling our Tele-Counselors at 0120-4862200/0120-3874300 or by visiting our various admission centres.
- If a student has a valid test score in one of the following National Level Test AIEEE/UPSEE/CAT/MAT/SAT/GMAT/ENAT/EMAT, then they are requested to submit the scores of the same while submitting the application form.
Criteria for Merit List for Admission
Admission shall be made in B.Tech Normal Entry on the basis of merit in AIEEE 2012, and Merit in qualifying examination in the same order for seats remaining vacant; in M.Tech on the basis of merit in GATE, and Merit in qualifying examination in the same order for seats remaining vacant; in MBA on the basis of consolidated merit on 100 point scale with 35% Weightage of qualifying examination, 35% Weightage of entrance test, 10% Weightage of GD, 10% Weightage of interview, 10% Weightage in Work Experience /Post Graduation; in all other courses on the basis of merit in the entrance examination and merit in qualifying examination for seats remaining vacant.
- Merit list shall be drawn as per the criteria for preparation of merit list as given.
- The candidates shall appear for physical counseling on specified date based upon their Rank in the merit list, which shall be announced in advance on the Notice Board / Website of the University.
- On the day of counseling, candidates shall get their certificates/ testimonials checked and verified.
- The candidate shall opt for the seat of his / her choice out of the seats available and proceed immediately to deposit fee, through Demand Draft of Rs.25000 at the Fee Counter. Rest of the fee could be deposited as per the fee schedule.
- A seat shall be deemed to be allotted only when the candidate has deposited the complete fees for the first semester.
- If a candidate after allotment of seat by the Seat Allotment Committee fails to deposit the fee on the spot, he / she shall forfeit the right of admission on the seat allotted. However he/ she may be considered for allotment of seat at a later date / time as per the availability at that point of time.
- The candidate is then required to report and enroll himself/herself with the Director of the respective Schools within 15 days of depositing fees.